- This event has passed.
Information days on the Bachelor’s program Film
12. 09 2020 um 10:00 - 13. 09 2020 um 17:00
The information days on the bachelor’s program film at the ifs internationale filmschule köln offer prospective students lively insights into the study focus of the bachelor’s program in film through presentations, discussions, guided tours and screenings – naturally in small groups, observing rules of distance and hygiene.
Students and alumni can look over their shoulders and explain the content of their work during and after their studies. Together with lecturers, they present the special features of the individual study areas, are available to answer questions about application and the course of study, and show term works and projects.
Registration: max. 2 specializations possible
Saturday | September 12, 2020:
VFX & Animation: 10 am (registration: info.vfx-animation(at)filmschule.de)
Screenwriting: 10 am (registration: info.drehbuch(at)filmschule.de)
Production design: 2 pm (registration: info.szenenbild(at)filmschule.de)
Editing picture & sound: 2 pm (registration: info.editing(at)filmschule.de)
Sunday | September 13, 2020:
Directing: 10 am (Registration: info.regie(at)filmschule.de)
Creative producing: 2 pm (registration: info.produktion(at)filmschule.de)
Director of photography: 2 pm (registration: info.kamera(at)filmschule.de)
Duration of the events: max. 3 hours
Within the framework of the hygiene regulations, participation in the individual events is limited.
– For this reason, registration is possible for a maximum of 2 specializations.
– We kindly ask you to refrain from accompanying persons.
Distance and hygiene rules:
– In the building you must wear your own mouth and nose protection – apart from the seat in the event room.
– Persons with COVID-19 symptoms are not allowed to enter the building.
– Traceability is ensured by the registration of all persons present.
– A minimum distance of 1.5m to other persons must be maintained.
– Non-contact welcoming rituals (e.g. shaking hands) are to be avoided. The cough and sneeze label is to be observed.
– Regular disinfection and ventilation of the premises is guaranteed by ifs.
Of course, we are also available digitally for further questions beyond the information days – via Instagram, Facebook or e-mail.
Individual telephone appointments can also be arranged.