Graduation film of the ifs internationale filmschule köln
Ida has never been away from home for more than a week. Home, that is the cramped two-room apartment in Cologne that she’s been sharing with her mother Ildikó for 25 years. With Ildikó, who doesn’t take her pills, who is afraid of the neighbors and who has no one except her daughter. The job interview on Fehmarn offers Ida the chance to finally become independent, to finally be free. But can she leave her mother to her own devices that easily?
Awards & Festivals:
- Sehsüchte Filmfestival Potsdam, Germany
- WUIFF White Unicorn International Film Festival, Calcutta, India 2021, BEST FEATURE FILM
- Female Filmmakers Festival Berlin, Germany 2021, BEST SCREENPLAY & BEST PERFORMANCE
- Women’s International Film Festival Abuja, Nigeria, 2022
- Online-Festival Best Social/Family/Kids Film Festival Moviescreenpro, USA, 2022