Graduation film 2016 of the ifs internationale filmschule köln
Germany 2016 | 28 min. | Feature film
The overworked architect Leon longs for a shoulder to lean on – whereas his confident girlfriend Jenni feels he’s neglecting their relationship because of his obsession to build them a safe future.
When Jenni leaves the apartment after a fight, Leon is heartbroken. But then there emerges a digital copy of Jenni out of his 3D-architecture software - who helps him get better and is not judgemental at all. Leon can’t help but fall in love with her, too. When the real Jenni comes back, Leon is stuck.
- Max Ophüls Preis Festival, Saarbrücken, Germany 01/2017
- Flimmerfest, Hamburg, Germany 05/2017
- Cump Film Festival, Nairobi, Kenya 06/2017
- Great Message International Film Festival , Pune, India 09/2017
- CyBorg Film Festival, Italy 09/2017
- Baltic Film Art Festival, Neustadt, Germany 09/2017
- Anatomy: Crime- Horror International Film Festival, Athens, Greece 10/2017
- Ringerike International Youth Film Festival, Norway 11/2017
- Videofilmtage Mainz, Germany 11/2017